New York, NY
A leading, global commercial real estate firm is looking for a dynamic Executive/Personal Assistant to support the President of their Investment Banking division. This is a great opportunity for a professional administrator with 5+ years of support experience as a right hand and gatekeeper to an extremely successful, young executive. The office is located in Midtown East, NYC near Grand Central and is on-site 4-5 days/week. Hours are 8:30am-6pm, with flexibility as needed. Salary commensurate with experience between $100-150k base + bonus, 401k, benefits, PTO.
- Seeking an EA to help the Executive navigate and coordinate all aspects of his day-to-day
- 5-10 years of EA experience finance/real estate preferred, but open
- Degree preferred, not required
- Experience managing an executive Outlook email inbox, responding/drafting/gatekeeping emails strong written & verbal communication skills
- Responsive and flexible
- Ability to go on site 5 days/week if needed, depending on executives schedule and flexible/responsive after hours as needed
- Superior organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously, with minimal direction or oversight
- Strong scheduler, and experienced with high-touch luxury travel
- Happy to assist with personal assistant work as needed (30-40% of the role)
- Expertly coordinate all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Executive's office and align personal and professional priorities
- Strategic management of an ever-changing calendar, utilizing Microsoft Outlook; must be flexible with last-minute schedule changes and urgent meeting requests.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, involving multiple parties; prepare meeting materials, as needed. In-office meetings will require preparing meeting rooms, catering orders, etc.
- Screens and responds to a high volume of emails and telephone calls from both internal and external sources.
- Professional level of writing and communication skills; must be able to composebusiness correspondence, format spreadsheets in a professional manner.
- Track action items and deliverables for Executive, and schedule the time required to address them; work proactively to gather information in advance of meetings/pitches.
- Organize travel bookings and related logistics
- Utilize digital filing and list management systems to streamline procedures; maintain knowledge of business deal flow and assignments.
- Successfully manage special, independent projects as needed; meet designated deadlines on all tasks and assignments.
- Complete projects under tight deadlines, ensuring that work is consistent, efficient, and accurate
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external persons in Executive's business and personal networks; provide dedicated personal assistance to Executive in business and personal affairs
- Confidentiality is EXTREMELY important. Must handle confidential material in an extremely discreet and professional manner
Please send in your resume to apply!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.