New York, NY
Assistant Accessories Designer
Our client, a well known fashion brand, is seeking an Assistant Accessories Designer to join the team temporarily!
· Create Design Cards, Linesheets, CADS Technical Specs, etc.
· Create and generate new style numbers for collections in PLM
· Experience creating Tech Packs and uploading to PLM
· Create and generate new style numbers for each collection in PLM
· Update and maintain BOMs for all SKUs in PLM
· Maintain sketches and all images for styles in PLM
· Knowledge of garment construction
· Collaborate with various staff including Design Management in creating boards, reports/decks as needed
· Partner with Design EA to maintain design department organization and neatness which include dismantling boards and workstations
· Keep seasonal colors, palettes and standards up to date in necessary work spaces
· Assists Design Team and Management in miscellaneous tasks such as filling, organizing, scanning and photocopying if and when needed
· Participate in Design meetings as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design, Product Development or related field
· 1-3 years of experience preferred in related field
· Proficient in Excel, Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
· Working knowledge of accessories construction
· Excellent organizational and communication
· PLM experience a must
· Strong attention to detail
· Must be a very flexible/adaptable, a fast learner and can manage in a fast-paced environment
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.