Executive Assistant – Global Investment Firm
A leading global investment firm with a wonderful, employee-centric culture is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support a small team of investment professionals in their Greenwich, CT office, working onsite Monday - Friday.
The role offers great work life balance (9am-5pm), a wonderful culture, and a salary commensurate with experience - $90-115k base + bonus, paid overtime, and a strong benefits package
- Scheduling internal meetings, conference calls, video conferences and other appointments across time zones
- Book multi-city travel and itineraries, both domestic and international.
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of monthly executives expense reports on a timely and accurate basis through Concur
- Multitasker - ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time while meeting tight deadlines
- Coordinate Visa/Passport Preparation and Renewal
- Organize resources for local and remote meetings – meeting rooms/food and beverage
- Ensure all travel itineraries are updated
- 5 to 10 years’ work experience in a fast-paced corporate business environment; financial services experience is a plus
- Proficient in Concur
- Extensive experience coordinating multi-city travel and itineraries, across time zones and globally
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, driving projects to completion, and meeting tight deadlines
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making abilities, and attention to detail are essential
- Outstanding at managing confidential matters and sensitive information
- Microsoft Office suite and experience with Salesforce and SharePoint a plus
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Excellent time management and organizational skills- detail oriented multitasker
- Patient and mature
- Comfortable with rapidly changing demands at a high level of urgency
- Flexible and adaptable
- Level headed in high stress situations
Please submit your resume to apply for this wonderful opportunity!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.