San Francisco, CA
A Global and highly reputable Consumer Goods Manufacturer is seeking a motivated and organized candidate to join their team in their San Francisco office. This role is responsible for customer order processing and other relevant administrative duties. You will be collaborating with various departments, warehouse teams, and carriers to ensure proper procedure and deliveries are conducted. If you have experience in distribution, are energized, and are seeking a collaborative role, we would like to hear from you.
This company has an amazing team and overall work culture, along with excellent benefits and room to grow!
***This is an onsite role located in San Francisco, CA.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct tracing and tracking of customer orders utilizing system tools and inter-department communication within warehouses
- Manage processing of items and continuously monitor inventory
- Maintain excellent communication with various departments to keep all up to date on interruptions in service and other announcements
- Support other Distribution personnel in their tasks
- Process invoices and conduct other duties as relevant and necessary
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years of applicable experience/training/education in inventory, customer service, and industry warehouse distribution
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft suite and email
- Experience pertaining to general accounting rules and invoice issuance
- Demonstrable skills in verbal and written communication
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Chance Initiative for Hiring.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.